Wednesday, July 20, 2011

An Easy Dinner

Posted by Angie at 8:34 AM
 

The Dinner:
The soup pictured above is one of my favorite new dinners.  I can get it for under $2.00, it cooks in the microwave in under 5 minutes, and it reminds me of our future child.  And it is YUMMY!  You should be able to find it in the ethnic foods aisle of your grocery store (we get it at Kro*ger).  For those of you trying to save money, or just needing an easy meal, I totally recommend it!
Enjoy!
Much love,
Future Mama

P.S.  Thank you all for the sweet comments on my tree art.  Y'all made me blush over and over again!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I have this in my pantry right now :) If I have them, I'll put fresh mushrooms in before it goes in the microwave...super yum!

<3 
Brooke Annessa
www.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com

Future Mama on July 20, 2011 at 9:18 AM said...

Haha, you would be the one who would have it too!! You rock Brooke.  And thanks for the tip, I will have to try that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez