Friday, June 17, 2011

Pinterest :-)

Posted by Angie at 9:03 AM
What does this colorful mobile

 and this cozy tent

and this special print

have in common?

They are all pinned to my shiny new Pinterest boards!  I received an invitation to join from Rachel at In His Hands yesterday and I have had so much fun filling my boards with pretty little things.  I love having all my internet inspirations in one place!  So if you want a sneak peak on what I am thinking about for the nursery...check out my "Baby Love" board!

If you have never used Pinterest before:
  • You can hover over a picture you like with your mouse to
    • Leave a comment,
    • Like the image,
    • Or re-pin it to your own board!
  • You can click on the image to
    • See it bigger
    • See what website it came from
That's about it!  Easy peasy!

I have some invites left {you either need to be invited by a friend or wait for Pinterest to accept your request to join, which I hear can take a while} so if you'd like one, leave your e-mail address in the comment section below and I'll get you all set up!

Are y'all pinning?  If so, leave me a link to your pinterest boards in a comment so I can check them out!

Much love,
Future Mama

10 comments:

Kate Clayton said...

Me, please!!

kateclayton@me.com

desiree on June 17, 2011 at 10:07 AM said...

love it!  don't spend enough time pinning, but it is my go to picture site for sure :) 

Natalie Walker said...

Pinterest is great! I LOVE it! :)

meredithlagorga said...

Never heard of this!  But would love to check it out more! Invite me :)

meredithalagorga@Hotmail.com

Erin said...

ooh! i'd love an invite! my bookmarks menus are about to burst, so i'd love someplace to organize them all!  emgrubbs (at) gmail

Future Mama on June 17, 2011 at 3:54 PM said...

You should get an invite soon!  Have fun :-)

Future Mama on June 17, 2011 at 3:54 PM said...

You should get an invite soon!  Have fun :-)

Future Mama on June 17, 2011 at 3:54 PM said...

You should get an invite soon!  Have fun :-)

Emy said...

I'd love an invite if you have one left!!!  :o)

go3scott@aol.com

Jlmumford said...

Wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez