Monday, June 20, 2011

Dinosaur vs. the Potty

Posted by Angie at 9:30 AM
Yesterday, Future Papa celebrated his first Father's Day!  Sadly, we celebrated it apart (I'm busy battling bugs, remember), but that didn't stop him from receiving his very first Father's Day gift!  The future little one (with a little help from me) bought and mailed him 2 children's books.  This one...
{source}
...and this one!
{source}
Why these books, you may be wondering.  Or, you may be remembering this post and this post and be worried that our home will be overwhelmed with adorable crazy dinosaurs.

Well, back when Future Papa and I were first talking about having kiddos, we saw Dinosaur vs. the Potty at Tar*get.  One of us picked it up (probably me) and we started flipping through it.  And we laughed.  And laughed.  And laughed.   

So now we own it, as a little reminder from that day.  I think he likes them :-)  I also bought something else adoption-related (free shipping if you spent over $25!) but I am still waiting for that to come in.  Can't wait to share it with you when it does!

Hope all the papas in your lives had great days yesterday!

Much love,
Future Mama

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez