Monday, June 13, 2011

Changing Directions

Posted by Angie at 9:00 AM
So, as I mentioned here, I was flattered when I discovered that my little blog was nominated to run in the Top 25 Adoption Blog race.  And let me tell ya, there are some great blogs on this list, many of which I love to read.

One of these is my dear bloggy friend Brooke, from Taking the Road Less Traveled.

We "met" back in March, in a way that only God could have orchestrated.  It was a normal morning when I was reading this post on The Minus One Project and I saw this comment (click it to make it bigger):


Feeling draw to her comment, I went to Brooke's blog and posted this 
(click it to make it bigger):

I'll save you the play by play, but basically Brooke did e-mail me, and then I e-mailed her, and then she e-mailed me...and God led her to Taiwan too!  In fact, they are about halfway up the waiting list to get an application for His Hands Taiwan, the orphanage that we are adopting from.

Why am I telling y'all all this?  Besides the fact that I think it is an awesome story?  Because she is rockin' the polls for the Top 25 Blog List!  This girl, in addition to being smart, pretty, and funny, knows how to work face*book to her advantage and is really bringing in the votes!  I would love to see her up in that Top 25, so forget about my blog, take a moment, click here, and click like, repeat daily.  As she said so eloquently in an older post, if adoptive mamas don't support one another, who will?    

So glad God brought you into my life, Brooke, so that we can walk this road less traveled together!

Much love,
Future Mama

1 comments:

Brooke said...

You have me in a BALL OF TEARS in my office right now!

<3 you girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez