Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Why should you watch The Bachelorette?

Posted by Angie at 7:30 AM
Because they are going to TAIWAN!!!!!!
{source}
That's right!  Monday night me and some of my best gal pals were crowded around the tv laughing and catching up.  In the background the season opener of The Bachelorette was on.  When the preview for the season started flashing, some huge red lanterns caught my eye.  That looks like Taiwan!  I thought.  I couldn't actually hear the tv (like I said, we were gabbing it up), but I hopped online today and in addition to Fiji, Thailand, and Hong Kong, The Bachelorette is going to Taiwan!  You better believe I am excited!  And before you get mad at me for spoiling this surprise, it really isn't a surprise, because ABC is giving away a trip to Taiwan in promotion of the episode!  You can enter by clicking here.

Woo hoo!  This gives me a somewhat legitimate reason for watching some trashy reality tv, right?!

Much love,
Future Mama

4 comments:

Aubrey Shaw on May 25, 2011 at 11:46 AM said...

My legitimate reason is that there are two SC boys on the show this year. I have to support the Palmetto State =) Especially since Molly didn't win on America's Next Top Model.

desiree on May 25, 2011 at 1:34 PM said...

I stopped watching after the Jason Mellisa, er I mean Molly year.  I couldn't take it anymore.  haha

Sarah Habuda said...

A totally legit reason! LOL!!! Love it!

Brooke said...

I KNEW I liked this show for a GOOD reason!

Brooke Annessawww.theannessafamily.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez