Friday, May 6, 2011

When did I swallow those butterflies?

Posted by Angie at 10:53 AM
Yep.  I'm a bit nervous.  Every time my phone rang yesterday I ran to see if it was my dad, calling because he received his Taiwan postcards.  Nope!  
{source}
I've also been cleaning thoroughly.  While I was thesis writing I didn't get much else done, so it's been nice (but completely exhausting) to get all the dust, dirt, and pet hair up and out of this house.  Yesterday I was a floor-scrubbing, bathroom-cleaning, counter-scouring machine!  Cleaning is not my favorite thing to do, but I LOVE the end result.

This morning I am going to get some cooking and kitchen prep-work complete for the weekend.  My middle brother should be the first to town around 3ish, so hopefully this will occupy me until all the family starts arriving.  I'm so excited!  And nervous.  I can't wait to finally wear my bracelet!

And in FABULOUS news, we have moved from being an unofficial official to an OFFICIAL OFFICIAL His Hands family, ha!  We got the formal acceptance last night.  And when I checked out at the grocery store today, I was behind a woman with two adopted Asian daughters.  Love all the little nudges God sends my way.

Can't wait to let you all know how everything goes!  Thank you for all the support and encouragement.

Much love,
Future Mama

10 comments:

Rachel Olson on May 6, 2011 at 10:58 AM said...

Congrats on being official!! What an amazing feeling!

SassyAgapi on May 6, 2011 at 11:09 AM said...

yay for official official!

Sarahstiltner said...

Yay! Official is GOOD!

desiree on May 6, 2011 at 2:32 PM said...

Oh, good luck with everything. I can't wait to hear the reactions :)

Angela said...

So exciting! I hope you have a wonderful weekend sharing your good news!

Sarah Habuda said...

Yea for being official!!!! :) SO excited for you guys! I am so happy you are getting to tell your family this weekend!

Jlmumford said...

Congratulations! This is all so very exciting...and I LOVE the way you are telling Grandpa-to-be.

Megan Carr on May 6, 2011 at 10:54 PM said...

Woot!!!!! Congrats....on the officially official acceptance...and all that dog hair and stuff. *wink*

Megan Carr on May 6, 2011 at 10:56 PM said...

Woot! Congrats...on being finally officially official...and all the dog hair and stuff. *wink*

Christy on May 7, 2011 at 9:17 PM said...

Congrats on being official! Hope everything goes well! Thinking of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez