Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Friday!

Posted by Angie at 3:43 PM
Oh, and it is a happy Friday!! 

Two of my closest friends are getting married tomorrow and I get to read this verse at their wedding:

Song of Solomon 8:6-7
6 Place me like a seal over your heart,
   like a seal on your arm;
for love is as strong as death,
   its jealousy unyielding as the grave.
It burns like blazing fire,
   like a mighty flame.
7 Many waters cannot quench love;
   rivers cannot sweep it away.
If one were to give
   all the wealth of one’s house for love,
   it would be utterly scorned. 


Wish me luck that I can hold back the happy tears until after I read my verse!

And we have been featured on another one of my favorite blogs, Take Heart.  
Welcome Take Heart readers!!!!

And of course, we are another day closer to bringing home our baby!
Note: This is not our baby!  We have not received a referral yet.  But our baby might look like this :-) {source}

Hope you all are having happy Fridays!

Much love,
Future Mama

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Love that cute pic :)  Even if it isn't your baby....hey a girl has to dream or otherwise it will fade.  So happy for you and your sweet friends. :)

Jlmumford said...

That is wonderful scripture to read for a wedding! And, that baby is adorable...yours will be even more so! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez