Monday, May 2, 2011

Dinosaur Fun

Posted by Angie at 7:05 AM
{source} 
Future Papa: "Enough said."

Yep, when I showed this picture to him he told me I should make it a blog post.  "What would I say?"  I asked.  "All you need to write is enough said," he explained.  HA!

{source}
Of course, your chatty Future Mama has to say more than that. I like definitely have a love for dinosaur-themed toys, kids clothes, bedroom decorations, etc.  And I love this little terrarium.  The step-by-step guide that this blog provides is just what I need to put one together myself!

Can't you just see a little one having so much fun putting this together and watching their dinosaurs?  Perhaps they will even "come alive" in the night and move to various places in the terrarium in the night...or maybe even "escape" from time to time! 

Not sure I could keep the plants alive, though...

Much love,
Future Mama

1 comments:

desiree on May 3, 2011 at 1:11 PM said...

so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez