Thursday, May 19, 2011

Baby Hands

Posted by Angie at 9:37 AM
Sometimes you get discouraged
Because I am so small
{source}

I always leave my handprints
On the furniture and walls
{source}
But everyday I'm growing big
And soon I'll be very tall 
{source}
 Then all my little handprints
Will be so hard to recall
{source}

So, I have already shared my love of baby feet, so I figured I might as well share my love for baby hands!  There are few things more precious than chubby baby fingers grabbing on and holding fast to your fingers.  If I am on this waiting list long enough, we might just keep on moving through all sorts of cute little baby body parts ;-)

In other exciting news, our Twenty for Taiwan Campaign is being featured here today:


Photobucket

So, if you are a Dandelion Wishes reader visiting for the first time today, welcome to Expecting a Blessing!!

Much love,
Future Mama

3 comments:

Aubrey Shaw on May 19, 2011 at 9:53 AM said...

Hi, I'm a new follower a la Mamarazzi! Looking forward to getting to know you through your blog and following your journey to motherhood!

Brooke Annessa said...

Check you out Miss Featured!!! Love it! Neat blog too! FYI...I am doing EVERYTHING in my power to not send HH an e-mail asking my number...again. But...it's out 3 year Anniversary on the 25th...so I thought I could ask...and then give my hubby a special note in his card...so...maybe I will go cave on that one! PS: I'm all in for the $20 for Taiwan...just give me until June1st! And PS...this is going on my facebook! And PS...your ROCK!

Brooke Annessawww.theannessafamily.blogspot.com

Sarah H said...

For the last 2 years of preschool (3yo and 4yo) my daughter has come home with this poem with her handprints. I truly treasure it! They grow so fast!! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez