Tuesday, April 5, 2011

We are FEATURED!

Posted by Angie at 10:33 AM
Ooooooooooooooooh!  I am so excited!! One of my FAVORITE blogs, Storing Up Treasures


wrote a feature piece on Leaves of Love today!

 How cool is that?!  Our little ministry is growing!!!  

If you want to read what other people are saying about us, click here.
If you are interested in writing a feature blog post about us, e-mail me!
If you want to be a part of OUR Leaves of Love Tree, click here!
And if you have no idea what a Leaves of Love tree is, you can click here.

YAY!  
Much love,
Future Mama

3 comments:

Megan Carr on April 6, 2011 at 5:51 PM said...

Love, love, LOVE the Leaves Of Love tree. I emailed someone about them a few days ago, but haven't heard back. We are totally going to do one, but (I know this is silly and girlie) I really wanted to blues/purples as opposed to the red/green/yellows. I know. Girlie. :-) Can't wait to order it!

Future Mama on April 6, 2011 at 6:40 PM said...

Yay!! That is so exciting!! I bet they can totally do that, they have inks in all colors. If you don't hear from them in a couple of days, let me know so we can get it all straightened out and be sure that the right color inks go out in your kit!!!

I came up with the idea and then contacted them to design the trees. I have no artistic talent, ha! So, all ordering info goes through them, I just maintain the website and help spread the word :-)

WifetotheRockstar on April 6, 2011 at 6:51 PM said...

Awww!!! SO happy to help!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez