Friday, April 1, 2011

Twins?

Posted by Angie at 3:52 PM
Have ya'll seen the newest viral sensation courtesy of You*Tube?  When it popped up on my Face*Book news feed, you know my baby-crazy self couldn't resist watching it:



Is that just too adorable or what?  Now, twins don't come out of Taiwan very often.  So the chances of us being referred the two cutest little babies we have ever seen twins is quite low.  But, of course, the idea has crossed my mind and I couldn't help but run it past Future Papa.

My argument: twins = double the fun.
His argument: twins = double trouble.

Like I said, the likelihood of a twin referral is slim, slim, slim, so I let the conversation drop.  But still...we don't have any other kids...so the likelihood of us being referred twins might be slightly higher than the average family who already has a baby or two...right? ;-)

It will be fun to see what God has in store for us.

Much love,
Future Mama

2 comments:

Julie J on April 1, 2011 at 8:49 PM said...

Hi! Your title caught my eye:)
We adopted domestically .....and wanted twins though we knew it was like a one in a million chance:) Guess what? We got twins!!!! I still can't beleive it:)
You just never know!!!!

Future Mama on April 1, 2011 at 11:21 PM said...

Haha! Love it. Thanks Julie...though you probably shouldn't encourage me :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez