Monday, March 7, 2011

$1016

Posted by Angie at 7:30 AM
Yep!  That's right!  We officially raised $1016 dollars for our adoption through the Show Some Love Adoption Auction!  Thank you SO MUCH to all of you who were involved, we really couldn't have done it without your shout outs, your bids, and your donations.  We are SO blessed.

That being said, there are TWO items whose bidders I could not get in touch with!  I would hate to have to e-mail the wonderful makers who donated the items and tell them that nobody wanted what they make :-(  So, if you are willing to donate:

$5.00 for a beautiful dream catcher
(more information about the item here)

or

$7.00 for TWO pairs of earrings
(more information about the item here)

...then leave me a comment with your e-mail address and let me know!  First one to comment claiming the item gets it.  I will send an e-mail that person's way with directions for donating and such!

Much love,
Future Mama
**sorry for the short post...I have so much randomness I want to share with you all, but this week I may have to be a bit brief so I can channel most of my energy here

3 comments:

Lisa on March 7, 2011 at 2:34 PM said...

I'm so happy for you guys! That's fantastic!!! One more step closer!!!

desiree on March 7, 2011 at 4:06 PM said...

Yay! How awesome.... I hope ours goes this well :)

Kelly on March 7, 2011 at 8:09 PM said...

WOW! That's so amazing that you raised that much - God is good... and he loves orphans!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez