- Getting dressed means putting on a fresh pair of pjs
- It feels like your throat is a disco hall...for fire ants
- Filling a dark room with moans sounds like a capital way to spend your time
- You force yourself to drink water like there is no tomorrow
- Because you drank so much water, you have worn a path in the carpet to the bathroom
- Your muscles are convinced they just ran a marathon...but you've hardly left your bed
- And....your ears are popping more than they did when you landed in your child's birth country (oh yeah, an adoption reference, boo yah!)
And because I don't like my blog posts to be all doom and gloom, I do have two other little things to chat about.
First, a bloggy friend of mine is selling some really cute shirts to raise money for their South Korean adoption.
You know you want to check them out by clicking here!
Secondly, I have been e-mailing my tush off getting things all settled with our past auction! As soon as I have a final total, ya'll will be the first to know! One of our donors, the Lily Big Boutique, is willing to give us 10% of all sales from her store if you purchase something by Friday (Feb. 25, 2011) and tell her Expecting a Blessing sent you! One of my favorite items? This sign!
click here to check that out.
Now, if ya'll will excuse me...I'm going to go crawl back into bed. Actually, for the sake of honestly, I am already in bed. Nap time? I think so...
a germy Future Mama