Friday, February 25, 2011

Sneaky...

Posted by Angie at 3:22 PM
So you know that look kids get on their face when they are up to something?  It's a hard expression to describe, but you just know that they have something up their sleeve.  Kinda like this?
{source}
Try to picture me with that expression.  Except not as cute ;-)  I've been working on something...it's big...it's kinda related to fundraising...but it is also SO much more.  All I can say is...

Get Excited!

'Cause I promise it is just that awesome :-)

Side note: Thank you all for the prayers and wishes in relation to those nasty germs I talked about in my last post.  I am feeling much much better and hope to be back to my chatty, frequently posting self in no time.  Besides, I think those ants are off to find another disco hall...fingers crossed not in Future Papa!

Much love,
Future Mama

1 comments:

Karen Lee on March 1, 2011 at 4:08 AM said...

here are 4d ultrasound site
http://www.angelprintsultrasound.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez