Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I'm so excited!

Posted by Angie at 6:25 PM
"I'M SOOOO EXCITED!  AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT"

{side note #1: be glad this computer screen separates us.  my singing voice really is that bad

{side note #2: have you ever really listened to what this song is about?  i just looked up the lyrics because I didn't know more than those two sentences....wowza!}

{side note #3: yes...that means I have been singing those two sentences over and over again...our poor dog}

But really!  I am SO excited!  The last minute donations are rolling in and I can't wait to launch our Show Some Love Adoption Auction this Saturday!  I wasn't kidding in this post when I said that I LOVE the items we are auctioning off.  In fact, that was my sole criteria...when asking someone for a donation, I must LOVE what they make.  And I do!  So what we have is a fun mix of things for kiddos, things for mamas, things for the home...and I can't wait to show them to you all!  So here's a little teaser....really it's more for me than for you...and honest to goodness, I had the hardest time picking what I wanted to put in this teaser! So, for fairness' sake, let's just go through our ABCs...

We have Art!

We have a Baby wrap carrier!

We have Cooking aprons (mother daughter matching set!)

We have Design...
that is a chance for you to work with a designer who will make a blog layout just for you!

A custom dry Erase board...

A Flower headband/ear warmer...

And the list quite literally goes on and on through the entire alphabet!!  Oooooh....so excited to see what last few donations roll in over the next couple of days....and even more excited to officially launch the auction!

Hope you all are having wonderful Wednesdays.  I'm going to go sing my two lines some more...

Much love,
Future Mama

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez