Saturday, February 12, 2011

Fluffy Unicorn

Posted by Angie at 8:11 AM
 Description: "It's so fluffy I think I'm gonna die!" Not really, I hope. This unicorn is based off the fluffy unicorn from Despicable Me. Made with 100% soft cotton yarn and filled with polyester fiber fill. This is my first prototype so expect your Fluffy to look different from the one pictured.

Donated by
For the Love of Hand Knit
 
Minimum Bid: 
$7.00
{To bid: leave a comment with your name, e-mail address, and your bid amount IN THE COMMENT BOX.  Bids should increase by at least $1.00 increments.} 

**Show Some Love Adoption Auction ends Friday, February 18, 2011 at 9:00 pm eastern time.

4 comments:

Tara said...

$10.00 Tara mommy koala at live dot com

weberskda said...

Has the bidding ended for this?? And if so, how can I buy one of these unicorns?? It is absolutely AMAZING!!!
 

Egore said...

Are you willing to sell the pattern? I'd love to make one for my daughter.

Aimee Virene said...

I want one really bad. Ameevirene@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez