Friday, February 18, 2011

Auction is OVER

Posted by Angie at 9:00 PM
It is Friday, February 18, 2011  at 9:00 pm eastern time...
which means the  Show Some Love Adoption Auction is officially OVER!  
For those of you who donated items--THANK YOU!  
For those of you who have been praying for us--THANK YOU!  
For those of you who advertised for our auction on your blog, facebook, twitter, or other social network--THANK YOU!  
And for those of you who bid on our items--THANK YOU!

This weekend, we will be e-mailing highest bidders all sorts of fun directions: how to pay for your item, information we need for customizing your items, learning your mailing address so we can send you your item, etc.  So hang tight!

If you bid on an item, but were sadly outbid by another no-good rascal, there are still other ways you can support us: 

1.  Donate.  Donate what you were going to pay for an item that you didn't win.  Donate what you would have paid for a dinner and movie out tonight but didn't because you were glued to your computer, watching the final moments of our auction tick away.  Consider donating, because our hearts are aching for a baby halfway around the world.  And that baby is aching for a family to love him.
2.  Commit to donating an item for a future auction by e-mailing:
expectingablessing@gmail.com
3.  Follow our journey via this blog!  Read it.  Comment on it.  Give your great advice.
4. This one is the most important to us of all: Prayer.  It's powerful.  We love it!

We will announce the final total raised after we receive payment from all our highest bidders.  And I have SO many fun things to blog about next week...it's hard to take a week off blogging!  Again, thank you so much, so much, so much for making our first fundraiser a success.  God bless!!!

Also, be sure to check out our fun sponsors' stores!  These people rock!

Much love,
Future Mama

1 comments:

Alisahopewagner on February 21, 2011 at 8:13 PM said...

I'm so excited about my winnings! I'm such a dork. I had so many emails that I mass deleted them, trying to make sure to unclick important emails. But, I deleted my auction instructions!

Would you be so kind to re-email them to me? I'm excited about donating and getting my lovely apron for my daughter and my fun coffee mug sleeve!

blessings to ya!
alisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez