Monday, March 28, 2011

Why my bed rocks at night.

Posted by Angie at 10:00 AM
{I have some adoption related news coming, I promise! Plan to put up the post Tuesday or Wednesday.  But for now, here is a silly little post for your entertainment...} 

Often, as I sit in bed, finishing a last couple e-mails and such, the bed starts shaking.  Why, you might ask (or be afraid to ask)?  Because Future Papa is laughing so hard.

In case you haven't heard, apparently the iPhone has an insistent auto-correct program.  Websites have sprung up across the web documenting these fails, and my darling hubby is quite fond of them.

Some examples:



(to see more, here is one such site that makes him laugh endlessly, but let me warn you, many of the corrections are quite raunchy!!)

I have rarely seen him laugh as hard or as quickly as he does at these sites.  The room will be completely silent, and then....*giggle* *snort* *pshhh haha*

Oh he is so goofy.  And I love it.

Does your significant other have goofy guilty pleasures like this?  Or are you, perhaps, the silly one? ;-)

Much love,
Future Mama

3 comments:

Kaleena Edwards said...

haha! I always visit http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com for a laugh :) It's a good one too.

Future Mama on March 28, 2011 at 6:16 PM said...

Haha! That is hilarious!!

Blessedbyhishand said...

SO funny! I just "wasted" a few minutes reading through some of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez